Friday, June 6, 2008

Heather tagged me...

Heather tagged me to play this little Five, Five, Five, Five, Five game......

1 - Five places that I go to over and over: Space Dynamics Lab, Benson marina, my apartment, church, and bed.
2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly) : Daela, Ginger, Jen, the program manager I work with, and Jill.
3 - Five favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, Juniper Takeout, Le Nonne, Outback, and Sizzler (for the salad bar).
4 - Five places I would rather be right now: the Caribbean, Grand Canyon, Jackson/Tetons, Bear Lake, pretty much any vacation spot.
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time: This one is hard to answer since I don't really regularly watch anything. But my favorite show on tv right now is So You Think You Can Dance.

I guess I'm supposed to tag 5 other people, but I don't know that many with blogs that look at my site. So I tag Daela.

3 comments:

Xpuhala said...

I am pretty much ditto on all of those!!! :) Great minds think alike!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Liz,

I just saw your comment. You have a blog too! Your picture is so cute. When I figure out how to add blogs I view to my blog, I will add yours so Chris and I can keep up with you.

Michelle JOhnnie

Ginger said...

can you believe I still have never been to Le Nonne with you guys? how is that possible? we must fix that!