Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good Times in AZ

It's been a couple weeks since I got home from my trip to Arizona, so I thought I better post something about it before too much time has gone by. I had a great time! The girls were so much fun, and it was great to see Heidi and Tate. It was really hot (of course) so we spent most of our time indoors. We had a great time doing pedicures, manicures, watching movies, making cookies, playing with pyssla beads from Ikea, playing at the mall, playing Wii, and just goofing off. I learned some very valuable lessons while there as well. Here are the top five:

1. Pyssla beads will entertain nieces and aunts for hours! (I decided I needed my own set).
2. When shopping in Sephora with two little girls, give them a little lipstick on an individual applicator, put them in front of a mirror, and you will have at least 15 minutes of shopping without distractions.
3. When playing Wii tennis, wiggling your behind really fast may help you win.
4. It's always good to be ready with a favorite lullaby in case your niece asks you to sing it.
5. If Aunt Lizzy sees you and you see Aunt Lizzy, then you are not lost and Aunt Lizzy is not lost.

Here are some pics from the trip:












6 comments:

Ginger said...

the trips pics are so great, Liz you look so pretty in them, the one pic with you in turquoise, you look like a supermodel!

xpuhala said...

Those pictures are soooooo cute! Your nieces are adorable. And, I agree with Ginger, you look like a supermodel! :)

Heather said...

LOVE this post. Great pictures! Such cute girly girls! Speaking of supermodel, that's right, do the Christie Brinkley/Carol Alt hair swing over the shoulder thing, oh wait, our hair isn't quite long enough for that anymore!

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time! They are so cute! I guess I need some of those beads I have never been to Ikea yet. Better go!

Jen said...

What a great aunt! You are a party to have around--they were lucky to have you come!! (And yes, you look beautiful in the pictures)!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Liz you look beautiful in all those pictures! Wow! Cadence would love to paint fingernails and toenails with you! I never do it!